Thursday 29 March 2012

REVIEW: Vintage Lip Balms by Technic.

I was in Bodycare a couple of weeks ago looking at some of the makeup, and I noticed these pretty lip balms. I'm an absolute lover of vintage so these definitely caught my eye and as I was amazed to not have seen one review on these yet I thought I would share these amazing finds with everyone as they are a personal favourite of mine now.
The packaging is lovely as you can see, with a pin-up girl and flowers.
I only have three of them but they do come in 4 different flavours/shades/scents:
Kir Royale, Long Island Iced Tea, Margarita, and Blue Lagoon.
Kir Royale has a really sweet, fruity scent to it, a bit like mango or kiwi, it's hard to pin point the scent of this one but it's such a nice one and it's the one I've worn the most so far..
Long Island Iced Tea has a very sweet, bubblegum type scent to it, it's definitely my personal favourite out of these three.
Margarita has a very strong scent, and if you don't like alcohol, I highly doubt you will like this one. When I first smelt it I was very surprised at how much it really did smell like alcohol but it takes some getting used to and after a while it doesn't smell so bad, but in all honesty it isn't exactly the nicest out of the three.
I'm going to buy Blue Lagoon when I head into town this weekend and I shall do a mini review on that when I include it in a collective haul next week.

What I love most about these lip balms is that they leave your lips so soft and they last for so long too. They feel really moisturising and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a good balm for dry lips that isn't sticky.

These are only 99p each from Bodycare and for that price you can't go wrong!

Kelli xo

No comments: