Friday 10 February 2012

OOTD and Mini Haul!

Hello sweeties. I was so incredibly tired today, I stayed awake most of the night and had to be in college by 9am to sit an exam (booo!) so sorry for how tired I look in that photo. I'm thankful I did a ton of revision in college yesterday though, I have a feeling that I did well in that exam :)
Anyways, so I was in a very red mood today, probably because of all the snow that fell last night so it made it feel a little like Christmas.
My trusty high-waisted skinny jeans are from Topshop (although over a year old now).
Red shirt is from New Look.
Large cross necklace is from Topshop.
Hair clip is Claires Accessories.

After college I ventured into town in the thick snow, only meant to have a look but ended up coming back with these bits. Pretty pleased with everything but now I'm avoiding buying anything until 25th of February when I go to the Vintage Fair in Lincoln.
Boots. I actually went into New Look to buy some different boots, but after trying on these ones and the pair I was originally after, I found that these ones were more comfortable on my feet which was better as I been really wanting some heeled boots that are comfortable to wear to college, town etc...instead of just on a night out. I think it will certainly be a challenge to try and find an outfit to go with the colour of these boots though, as I don't have any clothes the same colour.
Book. As I've recently become a huge reader again, I've been trying to find a good book to read after I've finished with The Hunger Games which is what I am currently reading. I've heard good things about Water For Elephants so I headed over to Waterstones and got it for £4.99.
Necklace. The gorgeous feathered/glittered/chain necklace is from Topshop, for an amazing £1.50! I have had my eyes in this piece for months and months and months, and finally it had been reduced to an amazing price! I never bought it before as it was £16.50, which is quite expensive, so I never bothered, but I happened to notice this in the sale and it had to be mine, I'm so happy with it.
Nail polish. Finally, the nail polish is by Technic and is from a local shop in my town, but I'm aware that they are available in most Cities. I'm not completely sure but it's worth Googling. This nail polish shade is called 'Carnival' and it is a stunning multi-coloured glitter. I love how it goes with the glitter on my necklace.
I may have a review up of this nail polish at some point if anyone would like to see one?


Kelli xo

4 comments:

Jessica @ Jessssmitty said...

Love those shoes! And that nail polish! :)
Xo, Smitty

Unknown said...

That nail varnish looks amazinggg :-) I hope the exam results go well!

http://lovelettersandsnippets.blogspot.com/

xxxx

Tess Atkinson said...

Those shoes are gorgeous x

Unknown said...

Love the necklace and looks like it was a bargain!

I have a giveaway on my blog which includes a MAC lippy if you want to check it out?

http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/